We accept our responsibility as a company and an employer: Through excellent products that are leaders in the world market. Through a business culture that is based on partnership, in which our employees can be optimally developed, through sustainable management of our environment and natural resources.
These are our high standards. That we live up to them can be seen through many awards that we have received in the previous years:
- "Excellence in Production" for tool making by Frauenhofer Institut and RWTH Aachen
- Award-winning as "Ausgezeichnet Familienfreundlich" by Kreis Minden-Lübbecke and IHK East-Westphalia
- "Best Place to Learn", awarded by AUBI-Plus Hüllhorst and KIBO Kommunikation Bremen
- "TOP NATIONALER ARBEITGEBER 2014, 2015 and 2016", awarded by FOCUS SPEZIAL, Xing and kununu
- "Manufacturing Excellence Award 2012, 2014 and 2015
- "Human Resources Excellence Award", for best Apprentices Marketing
- "Toolmaker of the Year 2014", Category "Internal Toolmaker with less than 50 employees"
- "Factory of the Year 2014", overall winner
- "Fair Company 2013"
- "Manufacturing Excellence Award 2013", exceptional price sustainability
- "Manufacturing Excellence Award 2012" for a best practice in the information technology category
- "Energy Efficiency Award 2012" for systematically reduce of energy consumption
- "Germany’s best employer 2011" (Great Place to Work®)
- HARTING as the first company certified for social responsibility, ISO26000, 2011
- As the first large scale enterprise in East Westphalia HARTING received the "OWL Culture award 2011"
- Official certification as "Climate protection company" by the German Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK), 2011
- iF product design award 2011 for the connector Han-Yellock®
- "Factory of the year / GEO 2010", category "Excellent large-scale production"